Audac PRE126 is a compact 19″ zone mixer with 6 inputs and two balanced zone outputs. Each input channel can be addressed to any zone output.
It has two microphone inputs with separate gain, 3-band EQ, phantom power, and talk-over (on the back). Additionally, there are a total of four stereo line inputs, one balanced (XLR) and three unbalanced (RCA) with separate gain control.
New for this model is a built-in Bluetooth receiver (which is mixed with the rear line input on channel 3), and also a 3.5 mm input on the front (which is mixed with the rear line input on channel 4). This makes it the obvious choice of mixer when you need to easily connect mobile devices such as mobile phones, tablets and laptops – wireless as well as wired.
Master volume and 2-band master EQ for each zone. Balanced outputs (Phoenix terminal) with stereo/mono switches for each zone. PRE126 is the ideal mixer for when you need simplicity without sacrificing sound quality.
PRE126 also has a “priority mute” function for alarms or announcements. Music channels can be muted while still letting through priority audio sources.
PRE126 is the ideal mixer for compact sound systems for delivering audio to 2 areas with good sound quality.
- Gain control on each input
- Phantom power (+ 15V DC) on mic inputs
- Master EQ
- Separate 3-band EQ for mic inputs
- Stereo/mono switch (1 per zone)
- Priority muting, for alarms or similar
- Built-in Bluetooth receiver + 3.5mm input (front)
- Voltage: 230V / 50Hz
- Weight: 3.75 kg
- Dimensions: 482x44x335 mm (19″, 1RU)
- Inputs: 2 mic, 4 lines, Bluetooth, 3.5mm
- Input connector, mic: XLR, female + 3-band EQ (back)
- Input connector, line: 1 balanced XLR, 3 unbalanced RCA, one 3.5mm in front
- Output: Phoenix terminal
- Two independent zones
- Bluetooth: V4.1, Class 2 output power