TEGO ACADEMY – KNOW-HOW
When we say know-how, we mean the insights into why some customers spend more and have a better time at certain retailers than others – in short, what makes an excellent store.
FOCUS – KNOW-HOW
KNOW-HOW shifts the perspective from nuts and bolts to what really makes a difference for customers. Handy theories are mixed with practical examples.
• How customers are affected by the retail space
• Quality before quantity – how to choose tools and products with care
• How basic psychology impacts customers’ experiences and decisions
• Simple ways to create distinct functional spaces
• How to consciously work with light, sound and signage in a store
TEGO – KNOW-HOW IS FOR YOU
• who’s responsible for retail expansion or concept management.
• store employees or visual merchandisers.
• who want to develop, improve or increase the impact of your retail investments and promotions.
• who want to widen your retail skill set.
• who want to develop your staff and make them thrive.
TEGO – KNOW-HOW IS LEAD BY
Our Area Sales Managers, all with a solid understanding of what makes an excellent store.
KNOW-HOW is held continuously. Contact JOHAN ALBERTSSON for more info.
The course takes 4 hours. Lunch and course materials are included.
See excellent stores in practice.
RAISING THE CEILING
How ceilings can enhance your store.
THE IMPACT OF LIGHT
A powerful tool for improving the shopping experience.
Give your staff & managers tools to keep up with the competition.