TEGO ACADEMY – WORK SMART
To stand out from competitors, store employees need the right tools and knowledge.
Before, there might have been good reasons to have a team or a specialist in charge of planning store changes, but with the right products the regular staff are more than able to handle the ongoing work of signage and product display – the stuff that matters most to customers.
During the course, we’ll cover theory and practices for making the most of your employees and working consciously when making changes to your retail space.
FOCUS – WORK SMART
The course covers basic theories of customer behaviours and how people react to colour, form and perspective, but also concrete advice for using tools and knowledge in practice.
• What affects customers’ behaviours and perceptions?
• Which tools and skills do employees need to grow and work effectively?
• What does the store of the future look like?
TEGO – WORK SMART IS FOR YOU
• who’s responsible for retail expansion or concept management.
• store employees or visual merchandisers.
• who want to develop, improve or increase the impact of your retail investments and promotions.
• who want to widen your retail skill set.
• who want to develop your staff and make them thrive.
TEGO – WORK SMART IS LEAD BY
Our Area Sales Managers, all with a solid understanding of retail, both in terms of products and more generally creating excellent stores.
WORK SMART is held continuously. Contact JOHAN ALBERTSSON for more info.
The course takes 2 hours. Lunch and course materials are included.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
About us, our products or do you just have a question? Please contact us!
See excellent stores in practice.
RAISING THE CEILING
How ceilings can enhance your store.
How to strengthen your brand, satisfy customers and increase sales.
THE IMPACT OF LIGHT
A powerful tool for improving the shopping experience