5 tips for customer satisfaction
- Ensure your brand expression is consistent – everything should line up, wherever the customer encounters you, online or offline.
- Loyalty is a success factor. Even if you didn’t make the sale today, make sure the customer leaves the store satisfied and with a lasting impression – perhaps they feel better informed now than when they entered?
- Offer something new regularly. If your store seems static and stale, customer interest will likely dwindle.
- Use clear signage – frustrated customers are by definition not satisfied!
- Plan your lighting carefully – never neglect it. It’s a key way to set the mood in a store, and to highlight a campaign or product category. Using variations in lighting to make areas distinct can make the layout easier to navigate.