FAQ and Manuals
Here you can find information, product sheets, manuals and other information that make everyday life with your Roundline easier.
1. How to restore the overheating protection?
The overheating protection resets automatically.
2. Battery life in the Roundline Control Unit?
Is about 2 years.
3. How many heaters can be connected to a Roundline Control Unit?
You can connect as many heaters as you want. The range of the wall thermostat is about 10m. Thick walls and closed doors can shorten the range.
4. How do I know that the heater is connected to the Roundline Control Unit?
By pressing the bottom two buttons of the Roundline Control Unit at the same time. On all heaters that are connected to the Roundline Control Unit, the LED on the Rf plug will light up for 30sec, shown in the display.
5. Does the new heater have the same measurements as the old?
Yes, it has the same dimension and the wall bracket also has the same measurments.
6. Does the Master also have a battery?
No, it comes with an adapter and cable that you connect to the Master’s circuit board.
7. What is the lowest temperature on the heater?
The lowest temperature is 5-9°C.
8. How do you check which daily program is active?
Turn off the heater on the power switch and turn it back on again. The LED-light flashes as many times as the corresponding program.
9. Does each heater require its own RF plug (radio transmitter) to connect to a room thermostat or Master?
Yes, an Rf plug is required for each heater you want to connect to the wireless control.
10. Does the height of the ceiling matter when choosing a heater?
Yes, our recommendations are based on a normal ceiling height of 2.4m. If the ceiling height is higher, we recommend going up one size in watts.
11. What happens after a power outage?
The heater returns to the last selected temperature before the power outage.
We have a 2 year warranty on our heaters and accessories.
13. Does it matter if I choose a 230V heater or a 400V heater?
Yes, it is important to choose the right voltage for the heater to function correctly. The warranty does not apply if you chose the wrong voltage.
14. Day- and week programs for Eco/ Eco våtrum?
Five pre-programmed programs
- Day program, from the time the button is pressed the temperature is lowered by 3 degrees for 6 hours. This will repeat every 24 hours.
- Day program, from the time the button is pressed the temperature is lowered by 3 degrees for 8 hours. This will repeat every 24 hours.
- Week program, from the time the button is pressed the temperature is lowered by 3 degrees for 6 hours day 1-5. Day 6-7 no change in temperature.
- Week program, from the time the button is pressed the temperature is lowered by 3 degrees for 8 hours day 1-5. Day 6-7 no change in temperature.
- Week program, from the time the button is pressed the temperature is lowered by 3 degrees for 6 hours day 1-5. Day 6-7 the temperature is lowered by 3 degrees for 8 hours.
15. Troubleshooting ROUNDLINE?
The ideal choice for your main residence, or if you wish to wirelessly adjust the temperature.
Our portable model – great for additional heat in smaller spaces.
ROUNDLINE SLAVE RADIATOR
This model lacks a thermostat, and is meant for use with wired control systems.
GUIDES AND CERTIFICATIONS
Guides your choice of Roundline with respect to outdoor temperature and room size.
Installation is done by a credentialed electrician, depending on your jurisdiction. Plugged radiators however can simply be plugged in.
Our radiators have different safety ratings and temperatures that are suitable for different spaces and placements.
Our mounting instructions for Roundline.
INSTRUCTIONS – COVER STRIP
Instructions for the cover strip accessory.
INSTRUCTIONS – LEG STANDS
Instructions for leg stand accessory.